to my peeps:

thanks for reading. this blog shall expire in 24 hours.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

decembrist's day/ free health care.

wow, we had like a three week native american summer here with hi's near 60. am almost done with the saltwater tank progress. will post pix. i am finally using my college education to win trivia contests at a local bar called club forest. all i have to do is be the hi winner and ta da, 25 dollar bar tab. i did it last week and am goin again this week. it feels like cheating, but its not that fun. i do like the free money. oh yeah, i can't wait for the health care to pass so i can get lasik surgery and help pay for the less fortunate in america. and all the illegal fraud too..........

1 comment:

cynicalbuddha said...

Hey JImbo, I use to play in Anchorage and then one of the bars here in Haines got world tavern poker's brain freeze trivia. My girly and I went all the time sometimes we were the only ones who showed up but no matter how many people came we always won. Actually it got boring after awhile. But I can just bet that your the smartest person in Plover or Wis Rapids (Fart Town USA). Happy Thanksgiving.