to my peeps:

thanks for reading. this blog shall expire in 24 hours.

Friday, April 6, 2007

Jeff K*pps' "In back of beyond"... Full of Lies

Jeff lies, lies, lies..... !!!We all know he lies when his lips move. He does not fish for ivy. he was probably trying to fornicate with cats. what is wrong with this demented individual???
I have fished with the man, and now he thinks he is a "pussy" cat? I think his diet may contain too much mercury.
On another note, We all have heard of the contaminated cat food that is in the recalled "science diet" don't throw it away!!! Chum with it!!!!! It is a wonderful attractent and very oily. excellent. i must go ... the Catfish King calls. Peace my catfish brethren.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

April Fools day was on the 1st Jimbop - no lie. My lips move but I don't know what to say. Meow - Meow