to my peeps:

thanks for reading. this blog shall expire in 24 hours.

Monday, May 7, 2007

BitchList 2007....New G's in da hood.

yo!! wassup my nappy-headed catbuddies. some shizoos begin hittin los pavement and some of my homies aint gettin the cheddar. some shit's been really pissin the f*#k outta yo man: the following....
1st. my "wasteman" be dissin me.(on the stinkbait list)
2nd. some g's stole my man y-orks whip
3rd. Phat tony's on a diet. (on my stinkbait list)
4th. Carpfish jeff is frontin' all this corn shit. (ho)
5th. all these walleye bee-atches be frontin' my shit.
6th. the Fish Lady's still holdin' out on my Sucka.
7th. I diversified both of my 401k's so that i am in on that Asian- Pacific shit as i believe it to be a stronger economy: bullish future.
8th. All the suckas pimpin there weak-ass shit!
SO. a little sumpin-sumpin been on the streets and i ain't gettin a taste. i thinks its some kids joy-riding. soon, they will feel the catfish's circle hook diggin deeep in the joint. grip up. CFJ

No comments: