to my peeps:

thanks for reading. this blog shall expire in 24 hours.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

bears win!!!cowboys win!! jeff 1...chad kelly...0

wow. 2 victories. plus my victory at the chili competition. cold here. time to get ready to icefish. i have not heard from my friend /god Greg for awhile. he might my a cuban refuge by now. Jeffers Mc Carpy has got a Job!!! he is beating the notoriously stinky and unemployed lamprey by the name of chad kelly. chad is repulsed by soap,work,and responsibility. jeff is just repulsed by chad. can't wait to see you all again. My son D. Mmatt. cheers homey. AK-47. seeing ya soon dude.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record; I love Chad Kelly, and have Never! NOT had a job. I refuse to flaunt my wealth and power and choose to life a life of truth and beauty.

Anonymous said...

Found a typo in my last comment. My perfect day ruined. "I choose to LIVE a life of truth and beauty." Carp fishing is the vehicle to both.