to my peeps:

thanks for reading. this blog shall expire in 24 hours.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

holie schizoo!!!!. were in SE-QUIM

yes, its true ,,,, we r here. i am here with my son. darth M.matt. i'm here in washingtin.. washington, yes, fun in the back yard and love and gossip. i found out that a crab-trapper in port townsend that fished sequim that knew a chic in aberdeen heard that chad kelly and jeffy mcCarpy were seen hugging on cannon beach in O-regon last week...
beautiful weather here now .. gotta luv it!!!lots of love cruisin the west coast....its hot, blue skies,and bright horizons.........fish on

1 comment:

MilwaukeeMatt said...

WOW!!!... even I am turned on by their sheer magnificence! I have to send my surgeon a bottle of Scotch. I can't tell you how happy I am you noticed, it makes all the pain worth it. It was a pretty cold morning and I was holding YOU very tightly, anyone would be excited...don't ya think?

"Who loves ya Baby!"