to my peeps:

thanks for reading. this blog shall expire in 24 hours.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Beware Darth M.matt!! Phat tony is now his Disciple!

For Catfishjim's Disciples Eyes Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beware my catfish brethren of the Dark M.Matt. His power has grown far more than expected. My once strong brutha, Phat Tony , has fallen prey to my misled son. M.Matt. the once strong brown jedi, P.tony is now lost the the Pink side of the force. No man can save him now!! I must call upon The purple crusader, Prince!!!!!! leave thine vegas sanctity for now is the prophecy! Purple and pink make brown! Yes.
I call to all baitmasters and chumthrowers, lay down thine shafts of ugly stik-edness. together is our only hope. Let us converge to our fishspot of lore.... the legendary "Butthole". there is where we are safe from Darth M.Matt and his super- gay disciple. P.tony.
Trust no one, and tell no baitlady for none are safe. the time is now... the triad must survive!!

No comments: