to my peeps:

thanks for reading. this blog shall expire in 24 hours.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Just another manic monday.

this is first day adjusting to the new time schedule. it sux. I need my coffee like i like my men, hot and in a cup. Gonna punch a few holes thru the ice today before work, but where??? where is my un-employed fishin carp-buddy when i need one?? oh yeah, tony kicked him out of his house.
well, time to look into my crystal ball and ask, "what would Chuck do?" Kick ya in the head with a deadly roundhouse jump kick., that's what he'd do!! shit, i hate ice fishing anyways.
catfish jim has packed on a few extra pounds this winter by sampling too much of his experimental stank bait.. but you gotta know what it tastes like to know if the fish'll like it. that reminds me of a stink bait recipe i posted a couple years ago on "april fool's day" that include fresh, hot, steaming dog poo. it took a couple days before the webdude in charge must've gotta complaint. HEY, if you're not ready to step up to the plate and use crap to hit a home run, go shine my shoes! Catfish love shit!!! that's why i love them and they love me.. "exactly 32 centimeters" well. time to gear up, take care all ye brethren and remember, "you're only as good as the bait your fishin with." Sucker!! catfish jim out....

No comments: