to my peeps:

thanks for reading. this blog shall expire in 24 hours.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

who will be an april foo ???

That's right. a fool. unless your Mr.T, and then i pity you. Of course April 1st is the day "los bastardos", the DNR, use to catch unwary fisherpeople. yes. look out as that is the day your old fishing license expires. so make haste to 2 get a new license for 2008. the DNR may make an exception if you have a spare benjamin, but probably not. My friend from boulder junction got busted once and he got a cavity search.. he requested it though. i got popped by the dnr "crick dicks" two years ago with a crappy walleye fisherman. yet another reason not to trust another fisherman (unless a carp or catfisherman). it seems this walleye dude needed food and wanted to keep the fish because they are "good-eatin". In the process of netting one of these monolithic toob-sox, i bloodied my thumb on the back of the engine. so i started chugging beer as it was my only available pain-killer. it helped ease the pain until "they" wanted to see what "we" had caught. i pleaded my case as i am a catfisherman and would not want to keep such puny fish except for bait. long story short, we split the fine. an expensive half inch.
moral of the story: only fish for species that do not warrant to be measured. its a ploy for the dnr to bust you with a fine more suitable for musky fishermen.
!!!!!Watch out!!! be aware ice-catfishermen.....the ice is still about 12 inches, and then some, on some of the lakes, but the river is sketchy...super sketchy. Be safe and practice the buddy system. if fishing alone, please tell someone your "super-secret spot" as if you don't return soon, they know where to look.. serious, i always let someone know where i go. don't be that guy and have to cut off your arm with a dull swiss army knife..... later ..catfish

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell us more about your Sexy Bait Girl. She appears to be a "Stallion of a Fisherwoman" I would like to show her my Carpy ways. I'm biting.

MilwaukeeMatt said...

Did you get my email, that image has been haunting my dreams. It is almost as if he has been taunting me in my dreams, "but I am not the one eating your childeren!" I tell him, "That evil person your looking for is CATFISH JIM, torment him!"
So the Catfish King is now your new Nemisis, search him out at your own peril, if he does not find you first.
On a seperate note, I see that Phat Toney is a name with dual meaning. He has developed an outie, which is such a turn-on, but tell him not to put things in his shirt breast pocket when he is already stuffing his bra. Also, vertical stripes are always helpful. One last thing, I second the request for "Sexy Bait Girl" info, but being a visual person some close ups would be nice, maybe with the nasty bits hidden behind stink bait and beer cans...that'd be hot! You have always been willing to share in the past. Question: how does this sentence end? What's mine is yours and what's yours is........?!(hint, Milwaukee Matt's)