to my peeps:

thanks for reading. this blog shall expire in 24 hours.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

nothing sux like a hoover(or milwaukee matt)

the notorious hoover dam. yes. large catfish are said to be below this dam. Catfish large enough to swallow two full-grown men in one gulp. it was reported that a diver doing repair work on the dam, burst from the water so terrified from the monolithic catfish that his hair had turned white. one man, i was told, fished for these mammoths with a car winch, and hand-forged steel hooks. my guess is dynamite would prove effective. but i don't know with the dam and water and all if they'd like someone throwing dynamite in the water at the base of the hoover dam.

1 comment:

MilwaukeeMatt said...

Did you do research on Hoover Dam specifically to be able to come back at me with that poor excuse for a insult, I suck much better than a Hoover AND when I'm finished I'll make you the best french toast you have ever had!!!! Now speaking to the subject of your post, being the only commercial hard hat diver you know (retired) I have heard these stories about which you speak. I tend to lean towards the Urban Legend explanation, but seeing as I live in Washington state and believe strongly in our native Sasquatch as well as UFO's, Sea Serpents, giant Eagles (thunderbirds) and the Chupacabra
I would be a giant hypocrite if I did not admit that man eating catfish may exist. However, using a car winch to cheat this magnificent
creature out of its oportunity to test itself against the steely determination of Catfish Jim. Armed only with the stinkiest of bait a 8" St. Croix and the spirit of Cpt. Quint...what a epic battle!