to my peeps:

thanks for reading. this blog shall expire in 24 hours.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Wow. have been poisoned? .Cat whisperer...!! Happy St. Patrick's day

A bit of the irish in me, eh?? this goes out to all you fine drunk,irish,capitalist pigs. cheers. raise your drink high, and pour thine spirit deep in yer belly!!! kampaiii!!!!
well boys and girly-boys, i think the polii tried to poison me with polonium-23, or some type of power-scent additive. i have been laid out for the last 5 days with some type o mutagenic-virus... i can just barely get down a 12 pack before i pass out. Los mafioso may have put out a "trot-line" for my neck, or just a warning cast.. trust no one, hold your friends close, and enemies closer.. the Fish Lady "made" me a long time down the way, but a new Momma might be puttin the fish in the frying pan....
Gotta get back my he-man stamina, i dunno, but the crows have been circlin', but my Keepers of the Pillows; Sir Cinco, Sir Tigger, and the witch Sassy have been guarding me stoicly. just feed them and empty the litter of the cats and they stand fast.
yes, not only with the fish of cats do i talk , but also with fuzzy kitties. and sweater kittens. but it seems the cats just want to be pet mostly...
wow, the fish are hittin behind Rusty's now, so punch a hole and ice-fish, or punch a ho, and take her seat and order a bloody mary. nothing beats fishing at/near a bar...:)
wow. keep those comments comin!! And if ya have any news of any, let me know..Peace to my amish bitches!!!!!

2 comments:

MilwaukeeMatt said...

you posted while I was responding to your last post...wow...we are really vib'n

MilwaukeeMatt said...

I sadly have no one to share my Irish curse with..I miss you my love! Don't worry about Putin he's a punk bitch I've already put a plan into action, you should have no more problems with radiation poison. Drink a dozen Stoli martini shaken and up. The former KGB lioked to hide there antidites in plain sight. I am still figur'n out the cryptic nature of your posts, but do not fret I will extract your message, for I feel information of great importance is held within your unintelligable ramblings. I will not give up on you ....Ever!