to my peeps:

thanks for reading. this blog shall expire in 24 hours.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

DAMN THEE DARTH M.MATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN THEE, DAMN THEE, DAMN THEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare YOU put a HIT on me.!!!!!!!!!!! my son, I love you. cast away thine hatred and fall back weeping like a little girly man back into my arms.. when youre lookin down the barrel of a gun, what does it matter what species of fish do you work for???
Thats it, I'm headin to the FishLady for reinforcements!!! bitch! love, catfishjim

1 comment:

MilwaukeeMatt said...

You are right my brother, I don't know how I have gotten to this place...I was so drunk with power that I failed to see what was most important in life. I mean who was the one that plucked me from obscurity and opened my eyes to a world full of wonderous things, It was Catfish Jim! To think, I did not even know the exotic tones of Lord Zappa, and it was Catfish Jim that gave me a worn copy of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas", a literary work of brilliance so significant that it sent me into a world of hazy delerium that lasted 3 years. If not for Catfish Jim I would have never met and fallen in love with Phat Toney and his intoxicating charms! The mysterious lair of "Moon" was a door opened to me by my soul brother Catfish Jim.
I have strayed my friend, please forgive me. I have no doubt that I will have lapses now and again for the evil Fish Lady will call, and her breasts are sooooo big and firm.........sorry, lost my train of thought, what was I talking about....oh yea, I will destroy all
ugly stickers, so commands the Musky Mafia!.......Please help me, it is so hard to resist and the Guinness only holds the evil back for so long. I will contnue search my soul for the good that remains.

Have faith brother,
D.M.Matt