to my peeps:

thanks for reading. this blog shall expire in 24 hours.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wisco. update./ M.Matt's dead: widow now available

Well, the walleye are already running below Dubay dam now.. that about 2 weeks early. last year the bluegills didn't move into the sloughs until ice had already formed. global warming, or shifting weather cycles are forcing us fishermen to change up the "usual" times of the year to fish for certain varieties.
The 4th of July has always been when the carp spawn here. they frolick and jump in their grotesque orgy. fins,eggs,and sperm. Like some kind of disgusting breakfast omelette. I fondly call this exhibition "White Trash Sea World".. just think of shamu and namu as enormous Carp and ya get the picture.
It takes til @ june to start gettin some catfish action, here in midwest wisconsin.. I anticipate the warm weather and cold beer like a suicide bomber looks forward to all those virginal young boys:)
The boat landing at Galecke park is open and ready to launch. some gentleman has already put in yesterday. may feel a little early, but the bigger fish usually move earlier.. Try to make an attempt at your usual spot 2 weeks earlier than usual.. it'll probably be kinda cold, but suck it up. the fish are in the water, they don't feel the air....put on your long undies and don't be a sissy.
A few new fotos have been added. if you hadn't guessed, P. tony is richard simmons. we went to a close friend of ours wedding one dreaded helloween ago.......my friend died though..in a horrible, tragic, jelly-donut incident... so his fine woman is open to despoil and plunder.. look out julie. the men are coming!!! take it easy. catfish jim over and out!

1 comment:

MilwaukeeMatt said...

Ah Haaaa! Caught you trying to bolster the troops by broadcasting news of my untimely demise, well as you see I am indeed NOT DEAD! The jelly-donut incident you speak of was part of my plan to turn Phat Toney into a poster boy for the evils of bottom feeder fishing. You can plainly see in the pictures you have provided that Phat was a stunning model of the male form. A man who's body set forth an ideal towards which the rest of us would strive to attain. Look at his date , only a man of incredible strength
could attract and control such a..ah..um..sexy thing! I have played a role in destroying this greek statue!!! Phat Toney has always secretly dreamed of sitting in a large control room all day eating jelly-donuts, dreaming of beer, naps and pork fat. While all the time holding the power of the Atom itself in his chubby hands. The power afforded him in his dreams was intoxicating and provided him the respect and fear from his friends at Moe's tavern that he had always longed for. I could not give him power over the Atom, but I
have given him all the Jelly-donuts he can eat, and in return he has pledged me his eternal allegence...so take him fishing with you at your own risk, show him your secret spots and I will see! He will plead his innocence and because his presence is captivating you will believe him...I chose Phat because he holds sway over all Ugly stickers. The false death report you spoke of was an accident that took place at my donut factory.(which I built to supply Phat Toney) I was speaking with an employee who was responsible for keeping the jelly at a constant 200 degrees when I overheard another employee talking about a legendary
catfisherman who hunts the Wisco river with steely determination and
a large cooler full of Point Bock.
I of course was wild with anger and threw the employee into the jelly..in the confusion many thought I had also met my fate and rumors spread. My wife is NOT a widow so don't bespreading tohose type of rumors, she is hard enough to handle without her thinking that fresh meat is on its way! Although she would welcome the warm stinky embrace of you catfishing bastards, you will never despoil or plunder her unless you hand over to me the following:
1. Catfish Jim, wrapped in a giant Flour tortilla, seasoned w/ cilantro & lime, and smothered in fresh guacamole.
2. Catfish Jim's entire vinyl colection (I know every Zappa Album
he owns so do not pilfer for your own selfish needs!)
3. Frank & Ernie's pickled Egg recipie
4. A lifetime membership in the Point beer of the month club.
5. The jukebox circa 1994 from the Elbow room

If all this is deliverd to me in a timely fashion, my wife is yours to do with as you will..good luck with
that/proceed at your own risk. I have no liability or responsibility for any injuries or death resulting from the beforementioned plundering.

Thank you and good night,
Darth MilwaukeeMatt